Search our Jobs
We have an outstanding opportunity for a talented senior developer to join a leading business within the restaurant industry to join their expanding development team. We are on the lookout for someone with the familiarity in .NET Core 2.1, Docker, AWS and NO-SQL databases.
The role will involve working closely with the Product Team, UX Team and Scrum Masters to develop, improve and perfect our clients Product Portfolio. This would be working on the following areas:
· Website and app
· Back of house electronic reservation book
· Partner collaborations
· Booking widget
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Familiar with terms such as SOLID, TDD, YAGNI, KISS, DDD, AGILE, SCRUM, REST.
· Confident in your knowledge in .NET Core and Web APIs.
· Confident in your understanding of Event Driven architectures and CQRS.
· Knowledgeable in AWS (or similar cloud technologies).
· Comfortable following best practices (CI, Docker Containerization, Automated testing).
· Happy to work alongside QAs, Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
· Confident in your experience with Elastic search.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior developer with a range of talents who are looking to work with a marketing leading company in their field
Salary / Benefits:
Up to £75,000 depending on experience
- 25 Holidays per year + an extra one for your birthday.
- Flexible benefits package including Healthcare, Dental, Gym membership and many more!
- Company contributed pension
- Beer o’clock on Fridays
Central London, Waterloo
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Leader in their field
Based in Central London