Search our Jobs
Application Support Engineer - SQL
- Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
A talented Application Support Engineer with a strong SQL skill set is required for a position based near Bradford with a market leading and growing company within the manufacturing industry. This position will join a small team in supporting the company ERP system but also play a key role in the development of the tools used for planning and management reporting. As such the ability to write complex SQL scripts abd administer SQL Server Manager Studio will be required.
A starting salary of up to £27,000 is available with a pay review within the first 12months.
The position does come with a healthy benefits package
Day to day support of the company ERP system and development of software suite based tools that are used across multiple departments
What you will be doing
- Support of the company ERP system (EFACTS)
- Development of software suite based tools
- SQL coding
- User training
- Management reporting
- Implementation of tools across the business
What you need
- Previous exposure in writing SQL scripts
- Experience with database reporting tools
- Administration experience of SQL Server Manager Studio
- Strong MS Excel skills
Useful but not essential
- ERP system experience - EFACTS exposure would be ideal however not essential
This position would perfectly suit a talented Application Support specialist looking for an exciting position where you will be challenged witihin a market leading and growing company.
commutable from - Leeds, Burnley, Keighley, Harrogate, Halifax, Huddersfield