Search our Jobs
Customer Service Team Leader
- Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Are you an experienced Customer Service / Customer Support professional who is keen to move into a team leadership / management role? If so, CV Screen has the role for you.
An experienced Customer Service Team Leader, who will have strong IT technical background, excellent line management skills and ideally, experience of achieving ISO certifications, is required by a leading business based in Leicester. A salary of up to £32,000 is offered depending on experience.
As the Customer Service Team Leader, you will lead a highly skilled Customer Support Team – you will develop processes and procedures, maintain ISO certifications, recruit and train new team members and manage staff reviews and appraisals.
The Customer Service Team Leader will ideally have the following skills / qualifications:
- Previous experience of leading a technical support team
- Experience of designing, implementing and reporting on processes and procedures
- Strong understanding of ISO certifications and how achieve them
- Strong line management / mentorship skills
- Any knowledge of the telecoms sector would be great
Basic salary to £32,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on 01494541870 for more details
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.