Search our Jobs
Deputy Branch Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Trade Counter Sales Assistant is looking to take a step up into a managerial role. Alternatively, a current Assistant / Deputy Branch Manager looking for a new challenge to join a well-established roofing company in the Sutton area.
The role will involve working closely with the current Branch Manager to provide them full support to the day to day operations of the branch along with taking the on the role of Branch Manager in their absence. Within the position, the successful candidate will be providing customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service at the same time optimising branch sales and profit.
The post holder must be working as part of a team, and those customer expectations are not just meet but exceeded. Other duties include using initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, along with maintaining a clean and efficient merchandised counter area.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Vast experience within a trade counter sales assistant role
· Prior experience within a roofing or construction company would be a bonus
· Build effective relationships with customers to understand their requirements thus ensuring that the correct products are supplied
· Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers
· Maintain a clean and efficiently merchandised counter area in line with Company Policy
· Ensure that company policies are followed at all times when producing paperwork associated with sales
· Liaise with suppliers and other branches, departments where necessary
· Support the Branch Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within Company Policy
· Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with Health & Safety Guidelines
· Perform any other duties including stock-taking, placing orders with suppliers, contacting customers etc, as required by the Company
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Trade Counter Sales Assistant who is looking to take a step up into a managerial role. Alternatively, a current Assistant Branch Manager looking for a new challenge.
Salary / Benefits:
A salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience
Working hours of Monday to Friday 7 – 4:30 and Saturday 7:30 to 11:30
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Assistant Branch Manager
Based in Sutton