Search our Jobs
General Manager - Hotel
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
An experienced General Manager is required by a popular not for profit organisation. The successful candidate will join a reputable organisation who operate nationally and will report into the Regional Director. This position will take control of the day to day running of the premises based in central Cambridge.
A salary of up to £30,000 is available for the right candidate plus a very healthy benefits package
- Day to day running of the premisesn
- Management of department heads
- Cost control
- To ensure health & safety and COSHH legislations are adhered to
- Budgetary management
- Ensure high guest satisfaction
- Prevention, recovery and investigation of complaints
Who would the role suit?
An experienced General Manager looking for a unique challenge with a very well run premises in the not for profit sector
Please email your CV through to email@example.com