Search our Jobs
German Speaking IT Support Engineer
- Reading, Berkshire, England
A German Speaking IT Support Analyst is required to provide support for various UK clients by our Software Application Provider client based in Central Reading. A salary of up to £26,000 is available for the right applicant.
The German IT Support Analyst will support clients as a technical point of contact in the Software Support team responsible for troubleshooting management software applications based on Microsoft operating systems. You will have a good knowledge of Windows troubleshooting and user support and you will be given training on the company software.
Our client is an expanding International organisation offering Business Software for International clients based a short walk to Reading station.
- Strong customer services experience
- Fliuent German language skills
- Previous IT Helpdesk Support preferably in a software environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
Who would this role suit?
This role will suit an IT Support Analyst keen to join a growing and rewarding employer who offers training and career development. German language skills are essential. German language is essential.
Salary from £23,000 to £26,000 basic plus Pension and Training
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the IT Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
German IT Support Technician / German Helpdesk Support Analyst / Fluient German IT Support Analyst
- German Speaking IT Support Analyst vacancy in Reading, Berkshire
- Previous Helpdesk and Troubleshooting experience required
- Microsoft Operating Systems experience