Search our Jobs
Are you an experienced Head of Workforce Management? Do you have experience managing a team within a contact centre environment? CV Screen may have the role for you!
A Head of Workforce Management is required for a leading company in the financial sector, based near Maidstone in Kent. A salary of up to £65,000 is offered depending on experience.
You will be responsible for all aspects of client services management including scheduling adjustments. You will ensure that operational shrinkage is well understood by all stakeholders. You will produce analysis on current performance and make necessary adjustments. You will analyse, review and communicate individual and team performance.
You will continually review systems and procedures.
You need to have experience using and effectively managing work force management tools and software to coordinate break times, lunch times, working hours as per shift pattern
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading company, with over 200 employees in the financial sector, near Maidstone in Kent.
The Head of Workforce Management will ideally have the following experience:
- Excellent service-orientated skills
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge and passion for a contact center environment
- Recent experience in planning, forecasting and resource optimization
- Ability to adapt forecasting and planning methodologies
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Great skills in Excel and an analytical thinker
- Management experience in a call/contact center
Commute from Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Chatham
Salary / Benefits
Up to £65,000 + benefits
- 22 days holiday, increasing each year up to 28 days
- Discounts on company products
- Annual flu vaccinations
- A very vibrant social culture
Please email your CV through Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on 01494 541878 to discuss the role in more detail.