Search our Jobs
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst
- Watford, Hertfordshire, England
IT Support Engineer is required to provide 1st & 2nd line support for a leading company in the IT sector based in Watford.
The successful candidate will be responsible remotely and for ensuring that clients receive a professional IT Support service. It is desirable to be Microsoft Certified, but the key is strong Microsoft / Windows Support experience and an excellent telephone manner.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for an IT Managed Service provider based in Watford. The company have been established for over 20 years.
• Microsoft Windows Server including Active Directory - - Basic password resets, account creations and knowledge of Group Policy.
• File server - adding and removing user’s permission on folders. Mapping drives.
• Exchange - Adding and removing user’s mailboxes. Creating distribution groups.
• Office 365 Admin experience.
• Print Servers - Adding and removing printers. Clearing print spoolers.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a well-established team within a company in Watford who offer excellent prospects.
Basic salary to £25,000 + Benefits
Watford / Hertfordshire
Please send your CV to jin strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
IT Support Engineer / Technical Support /Watford / Desktop / Helpdesk / Windows / Microsoft / Hertfordshire