Search our Jobs
IT Support Engineer - MSP
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
An experienced IT Support Engineer is required by a successful Managed Services company who specialise in providing IT support to the private and public sectors. Basednear Nottingham, the successful candidate will provide remote and face to face client support within a very successful and growing IT Services company. There is huge potential for progression within the position and the possibility of share options later down the line.
A salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits and excellent progression opportunities is available.
A successful Managed Services company who have a strong management team with a very successful track record
- IT support experience
- Windows server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Any knowledge of VMware or Citrix would be useful.
- Installation and support of client servers
- Site visits when required to investigate and resolve issues
- IP addressing, subnets, firewall implementation, routing
- Microsoft certifications would be advantageous (Any of MCITP / MCSE / MCP / MCSA)
- An IT Degree
Who would the role suit?
An ambitious IT Support Engineer who is looking to make a difference and progress within a successful and growing company
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits
To apply, please email your CV through to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.