Search our Jobs
IT Support Engineer - MSP / 2nd Line
- Trafford Park, Greater Manchester, England
A talented IT Support Engineer with client facing experience is required for a position that has a heavy Microsoft focus. A salary of up to £30,000 is available depending on experience. The successful candidate will join a small and successful Managed Service provider who are actively growing and offer excellent progression opportunities.
A full drivers licence and access to a vehicle is required for this position with the company paying mileage expenses.
Based from the Trafford Park Office, The 2nd Line IT Support Engineer will provide on site installation assistance and service desk support. There will be plenty of opportunity to progress as the company grows along with the opportunity to test and expand your technical skill set. The position will have an approximate 50/50 split between the office and client site.
- Take Calls and deal with problems over the phone or remotely from raised tickets
- Work on own initiative to solve problems while on site
- Remain up to date with latest technologies and platforms.
- Full Driving License
- MSP or busy service desk using Teamviewer/LogMeIn/SolarWinds RMM
- Windows desktop installation / troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 Support
- Active Directory – User and policy administration
- Microsoft Server 2008-2019
- Routing and switching Cisco/HP/Dell
- VMware, Hyper-V
- Any Microsoft/CompTIA/Cisco/VMWare qualifications
A starting base salary of up to £24k plus car, phone and laptop is available
This is a superb opportunity to join a market leading company that provide solutions that add real value and care passionately about delivering projects that transform the way their customers operate as a business.
To apply for this position please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org