IT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - Chiswick
An IT Support Engineer with experience of face-to-face client support is required by an innovative Managed Service Provider based near Chiswick, West London.
You will largely be providing Desktop Support to customers in West & Central London, but you will spend time on the Service Desk in Chiswick when not on client site.
Candidates can expect a salary of up to £28,000 + potentially annual bonus.
CV Screen are working with an IT Managed Service Provider with clients throughout London. The client is an Investor in people and their benefits package includes;
- Mobile phone and laptop. Remuneration of all work expenses.
- MCSE / MCITP training plan – This covers study material, study leave and exam costs. Financial reward is provided for each MCP passed
- Regular opportunities for overtime.
- Long service increases in holiday allocation
This role will involve a mixture of onsite and service desk based support, the role offers excellent variety with lots of opportunities to train and develop your skillset.
- Strong client facing IT support skills, ideally working within a Managed Service Provider / MSP, IT Services Co. or IT Support Company.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office 365
- Knowledge of Active directory and Basic server administration
- MCP or other Microsoft Certifications would be desirable.
This position is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their skill set and career.
Chiswick, West London
£22,000-£28,000 depending on experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Job ref: 12495