Search our Jobs
Graduate IT Support Technician
- Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
A leading software house in Mansfield is looking for a Graduate IT Support Technician / Junior Helpdesk Analyst with strong customer service skills and, ideally, some previous experience of providing IT support. A starting salary of up to £18,000 plus benefits are on offer DOE.
In this varied role, you will be part of a close-knit team providing first-class remote technical support to customers. You'll ensure SLA's are met and all customers are satisfied with the services.
- Previous experience within an IT helpdesk / IT support role
- Experience working with SLAs
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have an understanding of ITIL would be a distinct advantage
Our client is a well established and successful software house with an excellent reputation and currently employ over 50 staff.
Salary up to £18,000 plus benefits
Mansfield / Nottinghamshire
Commutable from Worksop, Chesterfield, Newark, Hucknall
Please email your CV through to Matt Sylvester at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Matt Sylvester on 01494 541877 to discuss the role in more detail.