Search our Jobs
Junior Business Analyst
- City of London, Greater London, England
A talented, degree educated Junior Business Analyst is required by a growing software company in the City of London. The successful candidate will work on a number of key projects for high profile clients in the city. This position will be responsible for business requirements analysis, drafting of requirement specifications through to defining system processes and workflows.
This position will look after software development projects and you will gain exposure to every aspect of the project lifecycle.
A degree in either Computer Science or Mathematics that involved Business Analysis will be required for this position
A salary of up to £30k is available
Location – City of London
Required skills / experience:
- Excellent communication and document writing skills. This is a customer facing role
- Attention to detail
- Business process modelling AS IS / TO BE and mapping
- Activity diagrams, requirements analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word for professional business documentation and Excel for calculation and data analysis
- Knowledge of Visio or similar tools
- Gathering of client requirements
- Produce costing, resource and timescale estimates for each project
- Translation of business needs into requirements for the development team
- Management of change and bug requests
- Production of technical documentation
- You will be working with MS Access, Excel and SQL
- Excellent client facing skills
Based out of the head office in the City of London, The Junior BA will form a key part of the projects team working on high profile projects for clients in London.
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.