Search our Jobs
Junior IT Support Engineer
- Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
A Junior IT Support Engineer is required by a fantastic employer based in Aylesbury. If you’re an IT Graduate (ideally within Computer Science or Software Engineering) looking for a role with great mentoring and career prospects we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll work within a small company who truly value their staff and you’ll work within an experienced team who will support you and enable you to develop your career. A salary from 20k to 30k is offered plus training, free parking and 25 days holiday.
In your 1st Year, you’ll learn about the whole product and your duties will include:
- IT and Application Support
- Learning Software Development with C#
- Assist with QA and Testing
- Website Development
You’ll join a supportive employer who have been developing software solutions for nearly 20 years. The company have a fantastic culture and you’ll work within a supportive and loyal team.
- An IT Degree (preferably within Software Engineer or Computer Science)
- A background in IT Support and Technical Fault resolution
- Some Software Development skill and knowledge of C# would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
£20,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Free Parking
- 35 hour working week
Aylesbury / Buckinghamshire
Commute from Milton Keynes / High Wycombe
Please email your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence or call Peter on 01494541875.