Search our Jobs
Office / Events Manager
- West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
Office / Events Manager
We have an extremely exciting opportunity for someone with experience within events organisation and office management. The role is with a membership organisation that have been established over 90 years who provider a variety of training courses and events.
We are the lookout for an individual to support and develop the activities of the Association by managing the administrative support services required by the Association’s National Council. The events management side of the role requires the post holder to liaise with outside organisations to organise and manage meeting and events for their members.
These events being coordinated can be annual dinners, conferences and other key events. As post holder you would be responsible for keeping members informed of association activities and relevant trade information through the publications of regular update reports.
Office Management is a vital part of the role and the successful candidate shall be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis along with the maintenance / updating of the company website.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- To provide full administrative support for the Association’s Director General, National Council, AGM, Committees and General Steels and Strip Mill Product Groups.
- Administering and monitoring the collection of Members’ subscriptions.
- Cheque Signatory.
- Diary management
- Liaising with outside organisations to organise and manage meetings and events
- Keeping members informed of the Association’s activities and relevant trade information through the publication of regular update reports
- Prior Office / Event Management Experience
- Experience of posting on Social Media
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written
- Exceptional Organisation Skills
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This role is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised Event / Office Manager who can work in a dynamic and fast paced role
Salary / Benefits:
Up to £26,000 depending on experience
Working hours of 9am to 5pm
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Office / Event Manager
Based in West Bromwich