Office Manager - Immediate Start - Cambridge
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a membership association in the Cambridge area, on an initial 3 to 6-month contract with a view to going permanent with a full time equivalent salary of £25k.
The role would support and guide the Head of Education & Best Practice by carrying out common office duties to ensure proper flow of procedures. Whilst maintaining a positive and friendly company image by being a point of contact for visitors, vendors, online enquiries and telephone enquiries.
The position would also require the successful candidate to have experience with purchase ledger as they would be assisting to ensure that invoices are paid on time.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector. They have a great reputation and offer excellent career prospects for their staff to grow with the business.
3 to 6 months contract – temporary to permanent opportunity.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Support the Education programme by dealing with learner enquiries including booking and invigilating exams by SKYPE
- Raise invoices using SageOne for Product Media Magazine, Events, Education as and when required
- Update Product Media Magazine for any returns, change of address or amend contact details
- Maintain and update CRM and ACT as and when required
- Assist with Purchase Ledger to ensure invoices have nominal codes on are paid on time
- Assist with taking direct debit payments ad-hoc
- Filing and scanning documents for Finance
- Strong overall computer skills, proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Manager or Administrator who has purchase ledger experience, who is available to start work immediately.
£25k Full Time Equivalent
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
3 to 6-month contract
Based in Cambridge
Job ref: 13241