Search our Jobs
PR and Marketing Executive
- London, Greater London, England
Are you a PR and Marketing Executive with experience working for a law firm? Do you want to work in the hub of London? Do you have experience managing CSR? CV Screen may have the role for you!
An experienced PR and Marketing Executive is required for a Law firm based in Central London. A salary of up to £40,000 is offered, depending on experience.
You will sit alongside the Business Development team which currently consists of 6 staff. You will source content for internal and external publications. You will draft and finalise press releases and news articles for publication. You will maintain all social media platforms and help to develop and maintain the website. You will create a full range of internal/external marketing collateral such as briefs, flyers, internal newsletters and brochures.
You will have the opportunity to assist the Business Development team with events and writing/managing tenders.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading law firm based in London.
The PR and Marketing Executive will ideally have the following experience:
- Experience looking after CSR is essential
- Previous experience working in a professional services company (ideally a law firm)
- A strong understanding of marketing and business development programmes
- Ability to project manage, meet deadlines and work to tight timeframes
- Experience using InDesign, E-Shot and Salesforce
Closet tube station is Moorgate
Salary / Benefits
Up to £40,000 + benefits
Please email your CV through to Kate in strict confidence or call Kate Lomax on 01494 541878 to discuss the role in more detail.