Search our Jobs
A Regional Account Manager is required for an exciting position with an established and growing company in the retail sector. This will be a B2B sales position more specifically in the Sportswear sector. The role will cover the Eastern side of England including Essex, London, Cambridgeshire and down to Sussex.
The successful candidate will work with new and existing accounts to develop the region. You will work directly alongside a Sales Support Executive and also alongside a talented wider sales team. This position will be a full lifecycle sales position ranging from initial contact through to delivery of orders.
The position will effectively manage wholesale and retail customers across Eastern England.
A base salary of up to £28,000 plus car, phone and laptop are available depending on experience as well as a commission structure with a 1st year OTE of £32k.
What you will be doing;
To build and develop the sales territory assigned to you, achieving the specified KPI’s and sales budget set out by the management team.
- Work alongside your designated Sales Support Executive to offer excellent service to all customers.
- Handle complaints in a timely and effective manner, resolving issues in the best way for both the customer and company
- Work remotely, to service customers across your designated sales region.
- Sample management for new retail customers from design through to sign-off.
- Sales Reporting
- Diary management
- Sales planning
- Preparation and presentation of sales pitches and tenders.
- Monitoring orders for assigned regions and provide exceptional customer service to both new and existing customers.
- Manage new quotes, closing sales where necessary and upselling to customers where possible.
- Liaise with factories & suppliers during the ordering process
You need to have;
· Full, clean drivers licence
· Experience of a B2B sales position within the retail industry would be advantageous
· High level of organisation
· Excellent communicator
· Strong IT skills
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £28,000 + car, phone and laptop
OTE - £32,000
Eastern England covering;
Essex, Cambridgeshire, South Yorkshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Sussex and London
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.