Sales Administrator - Shipping - Ipswich
A Customer Services Representative responsible for coordinating the Sales Administration, Order Processing and Support for Shipping and Invoicing for selected customer accounts is required by a Global business based in Ipswich. A salary of up to £18,000 is available.
If you have strong customer service skills and experience in Sales Support, Product Orders, Shipping and Invoicing then please apply for a chance to work in this exciting role managing selected customer accounts.
The Sales Administrator will act as the first point of contact for inquiries such as pricing, product information, shipments and supporting the Sales team and your work will be varied.
The Sales Order Administrator will ideally have the following experience:
- Previous experience of working in a Sales Support, Customer Service Executive or Sales Administrator role.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills.
Who would the role suit?
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator with Sales Order Processing and invoicing skills based in the Ipswich area keen to work for a Global Manufacturing business which employs over 1200 people Worldwide.
Basic salary to £18,000 + Excellent Benefits
Ipswich / Suffolk
Commute from: Stowmarket / Felixstowe / Martlesham / Manningtree / Essex
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
- A Sales Order Administrator and Customer Service Executive vacancy
- Vacancy based in Ipswich / Suffolk / East Anglia
- Must have sales order processing and shipping experience
Job ref: 13193