Search our Jobs
Senior Content Writer - Food
- London, Greater London, England
Are you passionate about food and love to cook? Do you have an on-trend food obsession? Do you have solid content writing experience? CV Screen may have the role for you!
Unfortunately the company are not interested in candidates from a Freelance background.
A Senior Content Writer who has a strong interest in food, is required for a leading Food eCommerce business based in North London. A salary of up to £40,000 is offered, depending on experience.
You will report to the Directors, having full responsibility of the content writing for the product descriptions of the website. You will manage the editorial calendar for the blog, email newsletter and all social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest). Printed content includes in-the-box flyers.
You must have a real passion an interest for keeping up with the latest food trends as you will be having meetings with people within the industry often.
You will use content management systems such as Shopify, Kalviyo and Hootsuite.
You will combine keyword searches with commercial metrics to formulate the SEO strategy.
You will write a publish the weekly newsletter, through email-marketing.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading Food eCommerce business based in London
The Senior Content Writer will ideally have the following experience:
- A real love and genuine passion for food and cooking, keeping up to date with the latest trends
- Strong and efficient copy writing experience
- Compelling evidence of articles, emails and social posts
- Experience in editing images and basic graphic design
- Any experience in food styling, food photography or similar would be a huge advantage
Salary / Benefits
Up to £40,000 + benefits
- Generous bonus scheme
- Up to £600 per year in vouchers to spend within the company
- Great progression routes in a growing company
- Lots of amazing food and new products to try
Please email your CV through Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on 01494 541878 to discuss the role in more detail.