Search our Jobs
Social Media & Content Executive - Education
- HA2 7HD, Harrow, Greater London, England
Social Media & Content Executive – Education
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Social Media and Content Executive to be responsible for managing our client’s social media channels and social media campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and increase audience satisfaction. Our client is a leading business within the education industry.
Within the position the successful candidate will be responsible for the content strategy and to create engaging copy to be used across different marketing channels - both online and traditional. As post holder you be creating and managing the content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on social media and blogs.
The position will mean the successful candidate is working closely with marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns to ensure they help achieve company goals. As well as they the post holder shall be looking to maximise followers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
As Social Media & Content Executive you will be analysing social media campaigns to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for improvement along with doing social media performance reports.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Some good experience within a content writing / copy writing or social media marketing role
- Great content creation and copywriting skills
- Experience using CMS, ideally WordPress
- Passionate about social media
- Good understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms
- Strong writing and editing skills suitable for each social media platform, from writing a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge of content marketing best practices
- Understanding of SEO
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This role is an excellent opportunity for a creative social media and content writer who has experience within online and traditional social media campaigns. All applications will require a portfolio of published work.
Salary / Benefits:
Salary up to £27,000 depending on experience
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Social Media & Content Executive
Based in Harrow