Search our Jobs
Social Media Executive - Part-Time
- St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
A talented Social Media professional is required for a part-time position with a market leading company in the retail sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for the social media function including strategy, development of company social media presence and working alongside the senior management team to identifiy gaps and opportunities. The role will take responsibility for the look and feel of the company social media channels and will manage day to day campaigns. A full time equivalent salary of up to £28,000 is available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will assist with building and promoting the brand within social media channels along with managing the company social media content.
The position will be for a minimum of 25 hours per week and the company are completely flexible on how these hours are taken.
- Develop and influence the direction of social media strategy and content
- Take active responsibility for the look, feel and development of the company’s social media channels
- Manage day-to-day social media campaigns
- Ensure the company regularly ‘tweets’ and posts all relevant and topical updates
- Proactively monitor and respond to questions and comments generated through all social media channels
- Continually monitor the companies competitor base and use this information to develop and benchmark the brand’s social media output
full time equivalent of up to £28,000 plus benefits
25 hours per week, flexible on how these are taken
Please email your CV through to email@example.com