Search our Jobs
Transport Manager - HGV Class 1 Licence
- Redditch, Worcestershire, England
A strong Transport Manager is required for a successful family run business based near Redditch. The successful candidate will join a small team, report into the senior management and will put in place the structures and procedures that will allow the company to flourish.
Reporting into the Managing Director The Transport Manager will have experience in similar positions however knowledge of the food industry while highly advantegeous is not essential.
A HGV Class 1 licence will be required for this position.
There will be an ad hoc need for the successful candidate to step in for local deliveries, cover driver absence or sickness.
A small, ambitious, family run business in the Food Transport industry who are looking to put the structures in place to allow them to become more successful.
Skills / Experience Required
- Transport Planning
- Management of a small fleet of Class 1 vehicles
- Driver management
- An HGV Class 1 licence is required for this position
- Vehicle management / maintenance
- Ensure high levels of customer service
- Ensure HR and Health and Safety policies are implemented
- Recruitment and training
- Management of agency personnel
Who would the role suit?
An experienced Transport Manager looking for a challenge with a successful family run business in the food industry.
Up to £30k plus benefits
Please email your CV through to email@example.com